- Some of the best performers in the region.
- Laid-back atmosphere.
- Comfortable environment--stages are mostly inside with air conditioning and indoor plumbing!
- Economically priced for a weekend of music (last year it was $12 for adults).
- Plenty of food and craft vendors (sometimes I pick up Christmas gifts here).
- Our friends have felt comfortable allowing their teens some freedom here, since it is an enclosed environment.
- Ceilidh and song circle on Saturday night for anyone to participate.
- Did I mention the really great music?!
The host hotel is the Cabot Lodge Millsaps . Be sure to say you're there for the Festival to get the special rate of $82 per night.
For more information, visit the Festival website at http://www.celticfestms.org